Thursday, January 25, 2007

I have been inspired to make some more lace. I inherited some bedside tables from my great-grandmother's house and they are just SCREAMING for some custom lace runners. I'm going to modify a lovely pattern called Print o' the Wave. I found a great link to a lovely lace knitter here.
In the meantime, here are some photos of some work I did over the fall. I used Berroco for the sweater and the leftovers for the scarf.
I just threw in some yarn overs to make a kind of ladder and the threaded ribbon yarn through it. I love this sweater.

When it's warm, I wear it alone. When it gets cold I throw is on top of a long sleeved button up shirt. My boyfriend brags that it only took me 20 minutes to make. I actually had to start this about five times before I could decide on the size and pattern I wanted to use.

Here is some detail of the shoulder back. (My model is so easy to work with.)

No comments: